Popular Posts

FWT Headshot

FWT Headshot

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Getting the Shot with Kayla Hall and Ryan Bregante

I have been fortunate enough over the past couple seasons to make my own connections with Photographers who contact me to shoot. I am very please the way these shots came out with Kayla, we were focusing on the watch and hat in the pictures and I think she did an awesome job!





I also met with my talented friend Ryan Bregante on Thursday for a couple hours and got a couple of really sweet shots on the down rail- Thanks for shooting Ryan, what a fun day! Enjoy! And as always thanks a ton to my sponsors www.gatorade.com www.sagaouterwear.com smithoptics.com lyketime.com highfydelity.com phunkshunwear.com discreteheadwear.com shredbetties.com  www.snogression.com


Back Lip

Lipslide to stalefish grab


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Pow Day at Mt. Hood Meadows

Pow Day at Mt. Hood Meadows

Followers