Popular Posts

FWT Headshot

FWT Headshot

Saturday, May 26, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!





After scrambling for the past month or so to get my finances in order and try to raise money to fund the New Zealand trip, I am happy to say the scrambling is over, and I can completely focus on one thing, SNOWBOARDING.
A huge thanks is in order to everyone who has contributed to my goal, and I am thrilled to let you all know that I WILL BE at every single FIS sanctioned event guaranteed.
A very exciting change has just happened in my life and I can give %100 focus to being the best snowboarder I can be. Thanks again to the following folks for your contribution!



$25 Casey Reichenburg
$25 Bob and Becky Pengraph
$100 Jenn Perell

$100 William Horenburg
$100 John Lynch at Integrated Network Cable
$100 Dane Vikander
$250 John Perell
$500 Jack and Cindy Blount
$1,000 John and Liz Perell

With your help I was able to raise over $2,000. From this point forward I will be able to focus all of my attention toward my Olympic Dream. 

1 comment:

Search This Blog


Pow Day at Mt. Hood Meadows

Pow Day at Mt. Hood Meadows

Followers